Monday, August 22, 2011



"Teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies. Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and such as breathe out violence." (Psalm 27:11-12)

What are "his ways"? Can we understand them? Eph 5:17 tells us that we aren't supposed to be "foolish, but understand God's will". If understanding is possible, then we CAN learn what will make our life easier according to his instructions. I like the way Solomon says it in Prov 22:3 "The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and are punished for it." Once we know what God wants from us then we can more easily recognize a plot to ruin our lives and we can hide ourselves from that.

Paul told us to "not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with Good", that should be our goal and by doing so we smooth out the issues we face in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment